Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

League News (updated July 2012) Login/Join 
Superstar
posted Hide Post
The Warriors and the Cavaliers are playing each other in the NBA Finals. That LeBron James fella is pretty good.

------------------------------
Shrug

Posts: 10711 | Location: MI | Registered: June 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
Even though I'm probably posting this in message board purgatory, I guess I'll play by rules and post the following here: http://espn.go.com/nba/insider...provement-years-past

The article mentions the fact that the league reduced the number of times teams have to play 4 games in 5 nights to 28, which is down from 69 a year ago. Tbought that was pretty cool for the league to make a concerted effort to help teams cut back on injuries. The article also points out that the Stones are tied for 7th best when it comes to rest between games this season Smiler

Posts: 2278 | Registered: April 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Private Eyes

Superstar
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting it in the right section bud. Might be time to rethink the format though, you're right this slipped past me.

Posts: 6928 | Location: DET | NYC | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post