Dig the blue lobby Login/Join 
Superstar
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NCpistonsfan,

Posts: 3559 | Registered: June 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Recycle bin: brown. Let's face it, recycle bin is a nice way of saying refuse, which is a nice way of saying waste, which is a nice way of saying poo.

Heh... I was telling my Fiance a couple of days ago that they should have Brown ribbons if they ever come up with a "Prostate Cancer Awareness Month", the same way they have pink ribbons for "Breast Cancer Awareness Month".

But yeah, I liked the changes too, when I noticed a few days ago.

Posts: 4840 | Location: Lansing, MI | Registered: August 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
I don't think of the color green when thinking about university.

Posts: 4541 | Registered: April 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Star
posted Hide Post
For the NCAA section, I can see Michigan/Michigan state fans arguing about what color it is. My olive branch would to put a MAC school's color scheme up there, Like Eastern's.

Posts: 1501 | Location: lake titicaca | Registered: June 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NCpistonsfan:
No to Eastern. Central.

But the Eagle's have a sweet color scheme. Green and White. 2 awesome color's. Way better then Moron and Gold...smh.

Posts: 1501 | Location: lake titicaca | Registered: June 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post