Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why? Login/Join 
Superstar
posted
Can't we link threads on this board to Facebook? I think that we could build the community and raise awareness to this site if we could share links that we think our friends would find interesting.

Posts: 4840 | Location: Lansing, MI | Registered: August 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
Nobody thinks your links are interesting

Posts: 4541 | Registered: April 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Superstar
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5330 | Location: Warren, MI | Registered: December 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Superstar
posted Hide Post
For real though, this board is missing alot of basic features that most forums usually have....

Posts: 5330 | Location: Warren, MI | Registered: December 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
Thanks P.com!

I feel like I've finally contributed something to these boards.

Posts: 4840 | Location: Lansing, MI | Registered: August 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NCpistonsfan:
Just like that you get what you want? I asked for the recycle bin to get changed to brown to resemble poo over a month ago and I got nothing.

Just so you know, I am a huge proponent of a poo colored recycle bin room.

If you'd like, I can start a new link, and we'll see what happens.