New moderators Login/Join 
Starving Moderator
Superstar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ribery_Fo_Eva_7:
What does it take to be a moderator?

Strength, integrity and determination.

Posts: 6352 | Location: The Tay | Registered: December 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Liquid Slap:
quote:

What about an acute sense of primal instinct, an adventurous libido, and a determination to defend the Piston flag?

Posts: 4840 | Location: Lansing, MI | Registered: August 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

A woman among men
Superstar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loucifr:
quote:
Originally posted by Pistolino:

I don't cook Big Grin

I didn't ask you to cook, just make a sandwich.

Wow. Is PB&J beyond your kitchen skills? Awesome. I have a 14 year old daughter who couldn't make a sandwich either. I figured she was the only one.

I like PB. I like J. But I can't put PB&J together, it makes me gag.

Posts: 5693 | Location: Mooseshigan | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Starving Moderator
Superstar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Palace Assassin:
quote:
Originally posted by Liquid Slap:
quote:

What about an acute sense of primal instinct, an adventurous libido, and a determination to defend the Piston flag?

That too.

Posts: 6352 | Location: The Tay | Registered: December 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The New Pistons are coming...
Superstar
posted Hide Post
congrats

(((((((((((((((((execution and energy)))))))))))))))))
>>>>>>>>Effort. Energy. Production.<<<<<<<<

Posts: 13185 | Location: Metro Detroit | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
--bfree--
Veteran
posted Hide Post
we have 7 moderators and ten members we're really moving forward guise. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by CnotesReturn:

Then just stab the baby to death after it was proven you were ****d. Simple as that.

Posts: 995 | Registered: April 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NCpistonsfan:
So I think because you have this stickied in every single section, whenever someone posts in it, it becomes the displayed thread for every section at once on the main menu page of this forum. Can we remove this from all sections other than administration?

Yes, I know that. I wanted most people to see it.

Posts: 1149 | Location: In your posts, deletin' your swears. | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Superstar
posted Hide Post
I wish my local community college offered P.com Moderator Classes, oo well. Congrats.

Posts: 10084 | Location: Metro Detroit  | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Message Board Ninja Warrior

Superstar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JROLLA:
I wish my local community college offered P.com Moderator Classes, oo well. Congrats.

They do, it's part of the criminal justice program Wink

Posts: 7445 | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Superstar
posted Hide Post
Can I be Benedict Arnold?

Posts: 5055 | Location: The Universe  | Registered: March 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Killer Tofu
Superstar
posted Hide Post
I like coffee...

Posts: 5379 | Location: The OP | Registered: December 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post