Pistons.com Message Boards Terms of Use    Message Boards    Palace Sports & Entertainment Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Off-Topic  Hop To Forums  Administration    It seems the time frame in which the board......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It seems the time frame in which the board...... Login/Join 
<drsimp12>
posted
....deletes inactive posts is a bit too short.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Message Board Ninja Warrior

Superstar
posted Hide Post
I have to agree with drsimp12. Can we have it keep more like 3-6 months before deleting?

Posts: 7445 | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
If a post gets deleted, and there's nobody around to see it, does it make a sound?

------------------------------
Shrug

Posts: 10711 | Location: MI | Registered: June 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Star
posted Hide Post
It's set at 30 days right now. I don't see how a 30 day old topic is still relevant. If it's something you want kept around for a certain reason but doesn't get updated all that often (i.e. the YouTube thread) you can request that it be stickied to avoid the pruning process. Otherwise the forum just grows too large with dead topics.

Posts: 1149 | Location: In your posts, deletin' your swears. | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
I like prediction topics. Maybe sticky those, so we can all revisit perhaps season long predictions.

------------------------------
Shrug

Posts: 10711 | Location: MI | Registered: June 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Message Board Ninja Warrior

Superstar
posted Hide Post
I'm not saying there shouldn't be a time limit. I just don't think it looks good if we're try to attract new posters if there is only one page of team talk and only ten threads in off topic.

Posts: 7445 | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Official Moose of Pistons basketball.

Superstar
posted Hide Post
I agree with darko. We need to have a buffet of open threads to choose from.

"Alone Again Or"-Will Robinson (The Late, Great)

Posts: 5646 | Location: Livernois & MooseNichols | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post