We need emoji's.

Don't mistake legibility for communication - David Carson-

Posts: 7131 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by edwaudo:
We need emoji's.

No we don't, they are pretty worthless. People should revert back to clever text. Besides, it makes a message board tacky and childish. And it takes up more RAM.

Posts: 3942 | Location: US | Registered: December 06, 2010Report This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
So you care about the Ram of this messageboard over the laughter an emoji brings. Plus alot of what i have to say can be very easily put into emoji's. It's the new wave you need to get you emoji lingo up.

no wave emoji? no up emoji, no ram emoji, no plus emoji, no emoji for emoji

Don't mistake legibility for communication - David Carson-

Posts: 7131 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
I remember years back I suggested to the mods about having the like button app installed
Thank you guys for stepping it up
Im excited.

The power in my writing, you will never take away..

Posts: 5315 | Location: Detroit Michigan | Registered: January 27, 2010Report This Post
Star
posted Hide Post
To me it's more about the mobile experience. Check out the other site I posted or other message boards made for mobile. It is 10 times more pleasing to the eye on a mobile device. Easier to read and easier to post. I could give a **** less about emojis.

Posts: 1105 | Location: all over the US | Registered: December 29, 2010Report This Post
WHET GAS
Sophomore
posted Hide Post
The new software is amazing. Thanks for all of the free downloads!

Superstar
posted Hide Post
Anything thatll help stop the Russians and Koreans from sabotaging with unrelated threads.

Posts: 2819 | Location: United States | Registered: August 25, 2013Report This Post