New
Find
Notify
Tools

I can't post pictures Login/Join 

A woman among men
Superstar
posted
I can't post pictures anymore, I put the url in the box, click okay and nothing happens.

My posts are far less funny if there are no pics.

Posts: 5693 | Location: Mooseshigan | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Private Eyes

Superstar
posted Hide Post
There isn't even a trace of bb code in your signature (valid, or non). Can you provide me with the process you're using.

Posts: 6928 | Location: DET | NYC | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
Hey, yeah. Me neither. I copy the image url into the image field, then when I click 'OK', no result appears in the message field. I can still manually use the [img] tags though.

Most confounding.

------------------------------
Shrug

Posts: 10711 | Location: MI | Registered: June 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
FYI, I'm using Google Chrome. Has always worked before. Maybe it still works in other browsers?

Shrug

Posts: 10711 | Location: MI | Registered: June 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Star
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1149 | Location: In your posts, deletin' your swears. | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Star
posted Hide Post
Worked for me...

Posts: 1149 | Location: In your posts, deletin' your swears. | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Private Eyes

Superstar
posted Hide Post
works fine in safari (although if pistolino posted one, that did not show up).

I did see both the baby and the season-ticket package. (gotta imagine those are selling like hot-cakes right now).

Posts: 6928 | Location: DET | NYC | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
It worked for me just now. Mind you, it wasn't about pictures posting, it was about the image button adding the code line to the message field after clicking 'OK' as you were putting together a post, that was turning up a blank result. Moot point now, it seems.

Note: I manually typed in the opening and closing [img] tags to get the baby pick. That's really all that button does, is add the tags for you. So on that front, it always worked.

Shrug

A woman among men
Superstar
posted Hide Post
It's working now, I was using Chrome. Weird!

Posts: 5693 | Location: Mooseshigan | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

A woman among men
Superstar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BT:
There isn't even a trace of bb code in your signature (valid, or non). Can you provide me with the process you're using.

Oh, I took my sig out until I decide whose pic I want to sport this season.

Private Eyes

Superstar
posted Hide Post
pistons.com is making changes to the site's source-code, and chrome can be finicky at times.

Glad to see this worked it's self out.

Star
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't have affected posting pictures. Not sure what caused that.