Tools

wtf Login/Join 
Superstar
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NCpistonsfan,

Posts: 3559 | Registered: June 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
I made a post in a music thread and I'm pretty sure I used zero intolerable words... I was just talking about how I like jazzy drums. It's been two days and it still hasn't been approved. Shouldn't this power be given to the mods to be able to approve and disapprove? I mean come on...

Posts: 4541 | Registered: April 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

The Evil Genius
Superstar
posted Hide Post
Give it time boys. P.com just had his first child and I don't think approving these posts are his first priority right now. Not sure why this feature had been put on this site but it's not the end of the world.

"Excellent" mwhaa ha ha ha ha!

2007, 2008 & 2011 Pistons.com Fantasy Football Champion

Posts: 12756 | Location: Holland, MI | Registered: November 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
I understand that Evil, just having a hard time figuring out why it's not a power that was given to the mods. Congrats on the child btw P.com Wink Seems like a lot of exciting things are happening in members lives lately.

Star
posted Hide Post
The feature should be turned off now.

Posts: 1149 | Location: In your posts, deletin' your swears. | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
If we let people speak in the Middle East we might get blown up... maybe... not

Superstar
posted Hide Post
Before they blow you up they'll invite you into their homes for a meal and give you a gift.

(Spoiler: The gift contains a bomb)