Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New sections Login/Join 

Star
posted
I created a bunch of new forums on the board for off-topic discussion. I moved the three sports stickies to their corresponding new forum, but I'm not going to divvy up the rest of the old off-topic forum. We'll just begin populating the new forums going forward. Enjoy.

Posts: 1149 | Location: In your posts, deletin' your swears. | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mellow Funky
Superstar
posted Hide Post
Cool, thanks. Hope it works out well. I like it personally.

Posts: 16385 | Location: Boogie Boulevard | Registered: July 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Man, Myth, Legend and Certified
Superstar
posted Hide Post
Great idea.

Posts: 4978 | Location: Member #9 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Star
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1501 | Location: lake titicaca | Registered: June 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Superstar
posted Hide Post
I love it. It's almost like...dare I say, a real forum! Woo!

Posts: 9899 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mellow Funky
Superstar
posted Hide Post
Might be pushing my luck here, but possible to add a "Michigan local college sports" section for UM and MSU football and basketball?

Posts: 16385 | Location: Boogie Boulevard | Registered: July 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Star
posted Hide Post
Suggestions always welcome. I'll add that.

Posts: 1149 | Location: In your posts, deletin' your swears. | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Love Machine
Superstar
posted Hide Post
This is much better. Can we get a death forum? Kidding.

Posts: 6553 | Location: Middle of the mitten | Registered: March 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Looks nice. Smiler

Posts: 6697 | Location: Here | Registered: January 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Star
posted Hide Post
Could you rename it College Sports? One, it takes out the Michigan bias, and we would be able to talk about March Madness brackets/ the great Oregon-Auburn game thats coming up.

Posts: 1501 | Location: lake titicaca | Registered: June 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Star
posted Hide Post
We live in the state of Michigan. How is that a biased name? Nevertheless, it's changed.

Star
posted Hide Post

Superstar
posted Hide Post
Gotta get used to the change but finally something has changed on this board it has been years.

Posts: 5055 | Location: The Universe  | Registered: March 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pistons.com:
Suggestions always welcome. I'll add that.

What about a section dedicated to death?

Since that seems to be popular around here.

------------------------------
Shrug

Posts: 10711 | Location: MI | Registered: June 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The New Pistons are coming...
Superstar
posted Hide Post
looks awesome!

(((((((((((((((((execution and energy)))))))))))))))))
>>>>>>>>Effort. Energy. Production.<<<<<<<<

Posts: 13185 | Location: Metro Detroit | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
Not to be a brown noser, but I do appreciate the new admin.

Posts: 6697 | Location: Here | Registered: January 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pistons.com:
We live in the state of Michigan. How is that a biased name? Nevertheless, it's changed.

I don't... Frowner

Posts: 1622 | Location: Omaha | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Superstar
posted Hide Post
A few other possible changes would be to do this:

-Eliminate the Pistons Media Central. Most of that stuff if not all of it is better places in the Pistons forum, or around the NBA.

-Put a forum inside the Pistons Team Talk called Game Threads. This will be a nice collection of all game threads from the past to where we can move old ones quickly. This could work, but it may not either.

- Can you make it so only mods can see that the mod forum exists? It only takes up space for those who are not mods.

Just a few thoughts. If not no big deal, still looks good!

Posts: 9899 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post