Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm lacking permissions Login/Join 
Superstar
posted
Hello....I believe I am lacking permissions because my sig picture doesn't show up? I believe I did everything else right?

Checked my permissions and I do not have a check for signature or avatar use of html, nor can I upload a pic to use as an avatar. What do I need to do to get these permissions?

Thanks

Posts: 2743 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Official Moose of Pistons basketball.

Superstar
posted Hide Post
Yes, me too. What does a person have to do around here to get some service? Slap, Pistolino, BT, Evil, someone, get away from the coffee machine and give us a look.

"Alone Again Or"-Will Robinson (The Late, Great)

Posts: 5646 | Location: Livernois & MooseNichols | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Superstar
posted Hide Post
Keebler- This may be wrong but try caps when using the img tags:

[IMG] [/IMG]

maybe-maybe not....

(p.s.-your pic link needs to end in .jpg)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TEAL POWER™,

Posts: 3156 | Location: Palace of Moosey Hills | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
changed to caps for tags, also grabbed different pic that ends in .jpg

Just so we remember, my original pic link looked like this:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: keebler_kahn,

Posts: 2743 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

A woman among men
Superstar
posted Hide Post
Take out the space between .jpg and the [/IMG] and you should be good to go. I tested it already

Posts: 5693 | Location: Mooseshigan | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Private Eyes

Superstar
posted Hide Post
Sorry I should check this forum more often.

But yes, Pistolino is spot on.

Posts: 6928 | Location: DET | NYC | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Superstar
posted Hide Post
that worked.....edited my pic in the previous post and now it shows up.

Thanks!